Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have questions? We have answers. If you don’t see something here you are wondering about, please feel free to contact us.
What is the cost?
The current rate for camp is $595 with all meals, lodging, and activities included.
How will I get there?
Camp is in Your Heart will be held in Deckers, Colorado – approximately one hour and forty-five minutes from Denver International airport. There is group transportation from DIA to camp (2pm Friday pick up) and back to DIA (4pm Sunday drop off) for a $65 fee. CLICK HERE to buy your ticket.
Is there cell service at camp?
No. Camp is in a fairly remote area of Colorado. There is Wifi available in the main dining lodge.
Do you offer meal options if I have a special diet?
Yes. We can accommodate a number of dietary restrictions. Please let us know your specific details when you register.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds, but you will be able to transfer your registration with approval from the Camp organizers.
What should I bring to Camp (is in Your Heart)?
- Consensual Hugs
- An Adventurous Spirit
- An Open Mind
- Helping hands
- Your Talents (and what you might need to use them)
- Water bottle
- Single fitted sheet or flat sheet
- Sleeping bag (bunk rooms are heated but it may get cold)
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Layers of clothes (Colorado temps vary greatly)
- Long sleeve shirts
- Short sleeve shirts
- Tank tops
- Yoga pants
- Unmentionables 😉
- Yoga mat
- Hat with visor
- Closed-toe shoes and sandals (rugged walking in parts)
- Toiletries (tooth brush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)
- Mosquito repellent
- Flashlight or headlamp (and batteries)
- Personal items (meds, foods you can’t go without, etc.)